
This weekend started out by getting up early & heading to the Big Truck Jamboree.There were hundreds of 4x4 trucks. I know alot of women wouldnt really be thrilled at spending a Saturday surrounded by men & their big trucks but I had alot of fun & I really enjoy things like that. Im an abnormal chick I guess:-) They had drag racing,monster truck shows & alot of really interesting trucks.Bigfoot, the worlds largest Monster truck was there. We were having a good time but left around 3 to try to catch the circus. When we got back to our truck some kind soul was nice enough to put peanut butter under the door handles, threw what appeared to be milk all over the truck, & various other unkind things. Other than that we had a good time.

After we left the Jamboree we went to the circus. I was probably as excited as all the kids when we got there. They put on an awesome show.My favorite was probably the 6 Siberian tigers they had doing tricks. The acrobats were pretty awesome too & of course the elephants. I guess I really just liked it all :-)
3 comments:
Well, that sounds like an exciting weekend. I've seen those big trucks all over town all weekend long! ;) We were actually down by the fairgrounds over the weekend too & also by Conseco. By the time I remembered the Circus, it was too late. My kids loved that a couple of years ago when we went.
Parker would've loved the Monster truck show and the Circus. Too bad we were busy having a birthday party last weekend!!!
Well at least you were able to have a snack when you got back to the vehicle. Should have brought some crackers!
Sounds like you had fun!
Post a Comment