Thursday, September 27, 2007

Newborns!!

Cogratulations to Jenny R! Dolan Wayne Ruble was born Sunday September 23, 2007 at 2:55 pm in Indianapolis, IN. Dolan was 7 lbs. 15 oz. and was 21 inches long. Mom and baby are doing just fine.
Also Congrats to my friend Carrie C. who had her lil guy this a.m. His pictures arent up yet but Ill be posting them as soon as they are. 6T is gonna miss Jenny & Carrie seeing as how they make up most of the night shift on our floor!

7 comments:

Karen Walden said...

When did Carrie finally deliver? Did she deliver the normal way?? (Not a C/S I hope!) How big was her and what is his name? I went in and said "Hi" to her and she was 6-7cm when I left last night!

Katressa said...

No she had to end up having a c-section at like midnite or around there.His names Timothy Braden.He was 9lbs 20inches.He was born at 00:18 is whats on the paper here. I saw a picture on Sallys phone & hes adorable.Me n Judy C. are gonna go see her later

Karen Walden said...

Tell her congrats from me. I don't work again until Saturday. She will probably still be there then. I am not surprised at the C/S thing. Bummer for her though after laboring all day!

Katressa said...

Ya i heard her epidural came out like 3 times.She says No More Kids for her!I feel bad for her.She had a VERY bad experience

Dorcas said...

That baby has lots and lots of hair. He's adorable!!

A Peek Into My Life said...

What a cutie! Little babies are so sweet!

Karen Walden said...

Tell Carrie, next time she will be able to have a scheduled C/S and it will be a breeze!!!! (I thought is was much easier than the normal way!)