I love this picture so much I had to "borrow" it from Denise's page! Mom, Dad,Kyle,Lauren & I met Denise, Leighton & the kids at Whiteland to race on the go-karts a couple of weeks ago. If you talk to my Dad he will undoubtedly say he won but as you can clearly see in this picture I won:-) Sorry Dad, better luck next time!!!
7 years ago
4 comments:
Now I know why you all didn't come to Ohio over Labor Day weekend when everybody else came:)) You can come out here and have your road rage & race your Dad here. We have places to do that! Now you'll have to come out another time, okay???
No, that wasnt why. Lol Kyle didnt have many more days left before he hadta leave and we were trying to spend time w/him.Plus there was alotta other things going on w/me and the drama there.Just wasnt a good time to be leaving:-) Did you forget where we live?!?!?! lol love ya!
THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm telling on you!
lol!
You know a man your father's age should be careful doing things like that!!!!
Post a Comment