
For those of you who are praying for my never ending court battle with Jeff's mom, I finally got court papers yesterday.For those of you who don't know whats going on............I wish I were you. lol :-) I still don't have a verdict & Im quite frustrated. It was ordered that we have to go to a mediator.The judge said he felt like me & Debbie (Jeffs mom) could work out our dispute with the help of a mediator.Apparently he slept through court.As much as I understand what shes going through I refuse to hand over to her things that were mine before I was with Jeff. (Like my dresser thats been in the family for years). I guess things will still be awhile in ending unfortunately. I have an appointment scheduled for Oct. 8th. If things dont get agreed on at that time then its back to court.I really hope she just gives up trying to get all my furniture then everything should be agreed on basically.She wants basically ALL my furniture!! Oh the frustrations of it all!!!! On a happier note.....its FRIDAY!!!! Hallelujah! Im so ready for the weekend.I dont have any plans but I can actually, maybe, possibly get to sleep in tomorrow:-) I need to get my rear in gear and dig out my Fall decorations and get them put up, I just really don't have the motivation to this year. So, if anyone wants to volunteer to do that for me that would be great:-) LOL.
I just want to thank everyone again for their thoughts & prayers. I have been meaning to get out Thank You notes but again....lack of motivation. I am very thankful for all my family & friends that have been there for me, even if it was just a kind word in passing. I really appreciate it.
6 comments:
This might really be a good thing. At least you might get a chance to speak this time. Having someone to listen to both sides has definitely got to help your cause.
If all else fails, *sell* the dresser back to your parents for a $1 and give her "her" half of the $1. ;)
LOL!! It has to be a good thing.The judge apparently couldnt make the decision so........Its says in the orders that only the 2 of us can go to the meeting so thats good.Just wanna get it done with:-)
That is good about just the two of you going. Hopefully this drama will soon be behind you!
I finally took time to find your blog and read it. I will keep praying your sitution. I loved the clip art you inserted. It looks like the judge is holding a bra! Then I took a second look and it was only the justice scales.
Janet
Sure hope things come to an end and work out for the best for you!! Love you!!
When I read that I had the same idea as Denise! Sell all she is harping over dirt cheap then buy it back dirt cheap!
Post a Comment