Thursday, October 11, 2007

Awareness Month



October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!!!!!!

What Cancer Cannot DO

Author Unknown

Cancer is limited

Cancer cannot cripple love

Cancer cannot shatter hope

Cancer cannot corrode faith

Cancer cannot destroy peace

Cancer cannot kill friendship

Cancer cannot suppress memories

Cancer cannot silence courage

Cancer cannot invade the soul

Cancer cannot steal eternal life

Cancer cannot conquer the spirit

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katressa,

I found this little poem when my mother was suffering with pancreatic cancer. Later I used it in a memory scrapbook I made about her. If you are a "scrapbooker", you might think about doing one about Jeff. It took me a while to be able to work on it, but I found it let me express what I went through. Of course yours would be different but I'm sure you have many good memories you won't want to forget. Just a thought...

Love,
Sheila

Katressa said...

They have that poem posted on 6B for the oncology patients & I really liked it.I have plans to start a scrapbook but I have to get the stuff first:-)

Sherry said...

Katressa, if you start to scrap believe it or not Dollar Tree has nice paper (ours does anyway) and usually matching stickers. Anna gets me most of my stuff. Try to get to her yard sale she will probably sell some stuff. Love ya, and I am glad all the other stuff is resolved for you!