
Finally!! The battle is over!! I finally got stuff taken care of with Jeff's Mom !!! I'm excited if you can't tell. We had our mediation Monday & came to an "agreement" I guess you'd say, on everything. I delivered the Blazer packed with some of Jeff's things & delivered it to her after the mediation.It's realllllllly hard to pack up things from someone you've shared so much with & get rid of them.On Sat. I'm delivering the rest of Jeff's things to her,like ive been trying to do......long story. She's still not allowed at my house so that makes things alot easier on me........ I ended up giving her the Blazer but I get to keep all my furniture & things that were mine that she was trying to get from me. So it all worked out really. I'm officially without a vehicle but it is sooooooooo worth it:-)
Makenzie has still been coming over for overnight visits so I guess things are finally getting back to "normal".Please keep praying for Makenzie because she is still having problems with her "behaviors" when she is with her Mom.
I had the opportunity to take both Makenzie & her brother to the hay ride at Bethel. Both kids had an awesome time. It was hot but they had a blast. We had a scavenger hunt ,which Makenzie's team won,& an egg race which Makenzie won for her team, lol. :-) She was so excited that she won!! Then we got to go on a hayride, thanks to Marvin, which was also a blast.We roasted hot dogs, marshmallows & had an all around good time. By the time it was time for the kids to leave they were ready to crash. Anyways, Just wanted to update you on what happened with the mediation,I know some of you were really praying for me & I appreciate it so much!!!!
5 comments:
Katressa,
I'm sure you're relieved this mess is over for you!! I was wondering how you made out with it. I hope things settle down now and you can go on with your life!! Keep your chin up! Love ya!!
That's great news Katressa!
That's good everything worked out.
Yay, Tressa! I am SO glad to hear that.
I am sure you are so happy this is over with finally. I know it could have been better, but could have been worse too! I think it is great you are getting to spend time with McKenzie, I am sure she loves the time you give to her.
Post a Comment