Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Mom-mom


While reading my Aunt Dorcas' blog i realized that it has already been a year since Mom-mom passed away. It's hard to believe it's been that long. We miss you Mom-mom!!!!!
4/1/1916--10/2/2006

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest.
Have had 'puter problems and unable to get mail. Your dad sent your blog address and read it all
for the 1st today.
We too, can't believe it's a year
since your Mom-mom is gone. I went to the cementery yesterday. Forgot
Pres. Bush was coming to LANCASTER, PA! Several highways closed creating MAJOR traffic woes.
LOVE YOU!!HUGS&KISSES to Makenzie!
Uncle Jimm & Aunt Cheryl

Karen Walden said...

I didn't know your Grandma very well but she seemed like such a sweet lady! You have great memories of your "long-distance" Grandma just like I do of mine!! I miss mine greatly too!
Thinking of you!
Love,
Karen

A Peek Into My Life said...

Time can sure get away from us, can't it.

Your family deserves a lot of ((HUGS)) & prayers for all their losses in the last year and a half.