
I'm wore out and my week is just starting! Makenzie spent a couple nights with me and she wore me out. Guess I'm getting old.She came over Sunday and played with the friends she has in my neighborhood while I and some friends of mine watched the Colts loose!!!!! It was a sad day:-( Monday she spent some time with my Mom while I went and had my test done. I'm sure Mom will post some pics of their time together so I won't elaborate.LOL We went & seen the Bee movie Monday night. It was cute but I was ready for a nap before it even started. For some reason I have had absolutely no energy to do anything at all lately. After the movie we came home and I helped her paint a clay vase that she had bought to decorate to take out to her Daddy's grave. It was adorable.(I'll try to post some pics of it later.)We didn't take it out there yet because it needs a hole drilled in the bottom of it so we can stake it into the ground. We did take a flower arrangement out there Tuesday before I took her home. She is really starting to change and it makes me so sad when she's around that Jeff's not around to see it, but anyways........ She's already asking for stuff for Christmas so I guess I'll try to get her around then. I'm gonna hafta get a 3rd job I think. LOL
Well, My MRI came back ok I just found out. That's good but I'm stuck with a headache that I guess I'm gonna have to deal with since they don't know whats wrong:-( Good times. Oh well I'm sure it will go away eventually. Until then.........
5 comments:
I'm glad your MRI came back OK!!! I wish you could get rid of your headache though. :( Bummer!!
I have been wondering if you had gotten your results back!!! Glad everything was normal on the MRI, hope they can figure something out though with the headaches, tiredness, etc! We're thinking of ya!
Glad for the good report!! If only they can figure out what's causing the headaches and tiredness now. That's no fun feeling like that!! Praying for you!
maybe you need a sleep study...
Really need to find a way to get some relief from the headaches though, ugh!
You've been tagged
Post a Comment