John, Katressa, Makenzie, Ellie, Olivia & Baby Alex
Happy Birthday, Harold! Kyle's is comin' up -- he shares my day!
Whoops! I forgot (again). I'm sure no one is shocked though. :PHappy Birthday, Harold!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy B-day Harry! We will sing to you on Sunday!!!
Hope he had a good one!! Must've been out partying because when I called to wish him a "Happy Birthday" ~ no answer, but he called me back!
Man Katressa your DAD is really HANDSOME! Could I get his number???
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Harold!
Kyle's is comin' up -- he shares my day!
Whoops! I forgot (again). I'm sure no one is shocked though. :P
Happy Birthday, Harold!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy B-day Harry! We will sing to you on Sunday!!!
Hope he had a good one!! Must've been out partying because when I called to wish him a "Happy Birthday" ~ no answer, but he called me back!
Man Katressa your DAD is really HANDSOME! Could I get his number???
Post a Comment