

Oh yea:-) Im goin to the game next Sunday. Goin to a playoff game.... Im not excited at all btw!!!! We are gonna whoop the Chargers much to Kyle's dismay.....LOL
Im finally recovering from all the holiday....stuff. Sunday was Kenzie's birthday party.She turned 5 on saturday. The party was at my house & I swear there were 50 people there.It was a sad day for some of us but Makenzie had a blast & that's what matters. She got all kinds of crafty things to make (Yay for me) ! Me & my parents got her a bike so now she has a bike at my house.It's so hard for me to believe she's 5 already. She looks & acts more like her Daddy everyday. Speaking of birthdays, Jeff's birthday was the 4th. He would have been 27. Maybe now that the holidays are over & his birthdays over I'll get in a better mood & get more motivated:-)
Back to the party-It was not fun.Screaming, crying, loud kids are not my cup of tea I guess. Makenzie wanted a Princess party so princess Kenzie got her Princesses thanks to my awesome Mommy:-) Thank you again Mom!!! I finally got my computer at home up and running all I need now is a cord for my digital camera & I'll be a full time blogger:-) Well Id better get back to "work" I just wanted everyone to know that I'm going TO THE PLAYOFF GAME!!!!!!!! (See not excited at all)
6 comments:
That's awesome -- I'm jealous.
Yup - we're gonna whoop the Chargers!
Ooooh, exciting! :)
Sounds like your little girl had a great birthday! (I didn't have it wrote down & forgot it!) Sounds like it was fun! :)
Is Kyle still home? If so, is he going with you?
Makenzie and I share the same birthdate! Happy 5th! Have fun at the Colts game, I would love to see them in the Super Bowl against the Cowboys!!
Sorry that the Colts lost, but I know that you had fun anyway.
Dearest.
Belated BIRTHDAY HUGS & KISSES to MAKENZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chargers look tuff!! GO PACKERS!!!!
Happy Cowboys LOST!!!!!
LOVE TO AND FROM ALL!!!!!!
Uncle Jimm & Aunt Cheryl
Post a Comment