
.....everyone for all the nice comments,& texts that you left for my B-day. I had a wonderful weekend complete with 25 presents from my Mom representing my 25 years OLD. I just want to tell her thanks so much for the presents and everything she did to make it a special day! I love you Mom!
Hope you all have a good Valentine-s Day!!
10 comments:
Hope you had a good birthday!! Happy Valentines Day!!
Sounds like you had a great birthday! I'm glad. :)
Happy Valentine's Day!
Glad you had a fun birthday! Have a great Valentine's Day today too!
After Katressa you are the BEST daughter that I have! I love you too!
(That is suppose to say) After all Katressa you are the BEST daughter that I have! I'm not too good at this blogging stuff!
Hi, Katressa! Hope u had a super B-day! I sent u a comment but did something wrong. Hope u get this one. Still luv u no matter what day u get the wish! Lots of luv!
Hello SUNSHINE!
Happy (belated) Birthday!!
Wishing you the BESTEST!!!
LUV
Uncle Jimm & Aunt Cheryl
Where've you been girl????
We need a new post, girlie!! It's been one month today :o))
Come on out & play, girlie. You've milked this birthday thing long enough. ;)
Post a Comment