Thursday, May 22, 2008

Meet.....



.......the newest addition to our family. He doesnt have a name yet but he's adorable.After work last night we went & picked up our new puppy in Butlersville. He's a Jack Russell terrier & it looks like him & Sadie are going to get along very well. (Hopefully things go better with him than went with the goose.)

4 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Sounds like me you need to move to a farm!!!! :) Hope you do better with the puppy than we did with Buddy last fall! He lasted a month! :)

A Peek Into My Life said...

You should go to school to be a vet, girlie! :)

Katressa said...

Thats what I wanted to be when I was little (before I realized all the schooling involved)

Michelle said...

You go to Purdue here in West Lafayette for vet training and you could live close to me! ;o) You could be a vet assistant - there isn't as much schooling with that as a vet.