Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Honeymoon baby.....

After 2 of these positive tests on Halloween I wasn't sure if it was a trick or a treat so I decided to make an OB appointment. Four weeks later at my appointment its confirmed that we are in fact going to have a baby!!!! YAY!! It sure happened alot faster than what we had thought or really planned but I am due June 30th! We are hoping for a boy since we have 2 girls. Makenzie & Ellie of course want another sister. I go for a Peak Ultrasound on Dec 4th just so we can hear the baby's heartbeat and then the next week I see the Dr. for the first time.
Mom is dying to blog about this too so I'll let her tell you how I told her & Dad. We are so excited. Just thought I would be the first to tell everyone since my Mom's dying to blog about it..........

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay!! Melinda told me you were pregnant. How exciting! I'm happy for you. You make the 5th person I know who is pregnant. :o)

Vanessa said...

Congrats Katressa! I am happy for you!

Karen Walden said...

Even though I told you congrats the other day in person, I'll be glad to tell you again!!! Congratulations to you and John! Guess I''ll be seeing you next summer!!! (Providing we don't have another flood!!!) ;)

Dorcas said...

Wow!! Your family is growing by leaps and bounds :o) Congratulations to you & John!! Needless to say I was shocked when I read this! ha!!

A Peek Into My Life said...

Baby boys are so sweet but so are little girls. :) We'll hope for a boys this time around!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Katressa & John. May you have a happy, healthy baby!

Anonymous said...

Katressa, congratulations to both you and John. Hope all are well!!
Love, Uncle Jimm and Aunt Cheryl

Janella Thompson said...

Congrads....I am due about a month before you...May 29. OK..dumb question. I know I know you but I am trying to figure out from where and what was your Maiden name. I think it is from some camp. I am searching my brain...so please let me know. I am horrible with keeping peoples names straight. (and its gotten worse with the whole prego thing.)

Janella Thompson said...

Ok I remember you now. It was more with Tim's concerts and IHC. I never went to HHYC.
Congrad on our marriage. Wow your an instant mom. Plus a new mom to be in a few months that is just great. Hope you get your wish with a boy. My hubby wants a boy and I want a girl. But really as long as it's healthy I am fine with either. Kind of ironic that we are due just a month apart. Congrads on your new marriage...hope it's blissful Inspite of your "HORMONES" LOL (I say that because I seem to be more testy then ever UGGGG!!!!!)