
As of Tuesday!!!!! So far it's not been too bad. Been nauseous more often at night than in the morning. I am working 11am to 11pm so these last 2 1/2 weeks have been worse. When I get back on first shift hopefully I can get to bed early & avoid the sickness part :-) I had un ultrasound on the 5th & the baby had a strong heartbeat of 169. Hopefully I can get the ultrasound pics uploaded to share. My next appointment is Jan 8th. Hopefully a couple weeks after that appt I can have another ultrasound & find out what we are having........
5 comments:
Congrats!! You made it through that looooong first trimester! They say you feel the best during the 2nd trimester!
Hopefully, the little stinker will cooperate when they do your ultrasound!!! ;)
Hope you start feeling better soon!
Thanks for the update. Hopefully the sickness will soon go away. Can't wait for pics. Get plenty of rest now cause little ones always like to disrupt your sleep. lol!
Twelve weeks already? :)
Yes working with all women can be a bad thing...to many hormones!!! AHHHHHH!!!! I am pretty much over the queasy feeling...although mine has seemed to strike,STILL, at odd moments. UGGG!!! AND i AM ALMOST 18 WKS! oH WELL IT IS SO WORTH IT. I go Jan 9th to find out what we are having I am so excited. Hope you get to feeling better.
Post a Comment