There's really not a whole lot to update but here goes. I had a Dr appt yesterday & all is going well in the incubation department. I had only gained 1.6 lbs since last visit so I was excited about that. LOL Basically all the did was weigh me, measure me & listen to the baby's heartbeat. The nurse informed me that I'm carrying low which I'm HOPING means a boy. They scheduled me for an Ultrasound on Feb 5th, so in a few short weeks we will know if we are having a girl or a boy:-) So exciting.
On a less exciting note.....on Monday of this week John and I attended a funeral for a 32 day old baby. He was born with 2 rare heart conditions & had 6 open heart surgeries in the short days he was alive. Going to this funeral & seeing how much the parents loved this little guy only made me realize that I really don't care if we have a boy or a girl, all that matters is that he or she is healthy. Please pray for the family of this baby..........
7 years ago
6 comments:
Thanks for the mommy/baby update. Glad everything's going well. Lucky for you with the weight. I gained "weigh" to much. lol! Sorry to hear of the other little baby. Will keep them in our prayers. May you continue to "blossom" & give us all a beautiful, healthy "great neice/nephew". Love & best wishes to you & John.
I don't want to rain on your parade but Abigail was the lowest of all and well..........I do hope you get a boy if that is your hearts desire but I agree with the healthy baby part.
Glad to hear all is well with the baby! February 5th will be here soon to relieve your wondering about a boy or girl :o)) So sorry to hear about the other little baby. Sounds like it really went through a lot in its short little life!!
Yep, the most important thing is that he/she is healthy!
Pleased all is going well.Can't wait.Another excuse to travel!!!
LOL, Aunt Cheryl & Uncle Jimm
Hey!! We need an update on that baby :o))
Post a Comment