John, Katressa, Makenzie, Ellie, Olivia & Baby Alex
A GIRL!!! But I know you want a boy. Whichever it is I know you'll be happy!!
A boy & a girl. Have your family all at once. lol! Do we win a week of babysitting if we get it right? As long as the baby & you are healthy, it's all that matters. Good luck. By the way, here's wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY next week. Luv ya lots.
Jonathan and I say a BOY!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
A GIRL!!! But I know you want a boy. Whichever it is I know you'll be happy!!
A boy & a girl. Have your family all at once. lol! Do we win a week of babysitting if we get it right? As long as the baby & you are healthy, it's all that matters. Good luck. By the way, here's wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY next week. Luv ya lots.
Jonathan and I say a BOY!!!
Post a Comment