John, Katressa, Makenzie, Ellie, Olivia & Baby Alex
Friday, February 13, 2009
Ultrasound pics!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for the update! I can see that she's going to be beautiful like her Mother. May the remainder of your pregnancy continue to go well. Keep us informed. Lots of luv to all.
You guys do good work. Looks like a healthy little girl. Does she have a name yet? Bet you're getting more excited all the time. I know I am. Congrats & stay healthy! Love, Aunt Charlotte
5 comments:
Thanks for the update! I can see that she's going to be beautiful like her Mother. May the remainder of your pregnancy continue to go well. Keep us informed. Lots of luv to all.
Ah!! What a cutie! On the third to last picture it looks like she's sucking her thumb. I showed Uncle Dennis & he thought so, too :o))
Thanks for sharing the pics. We are so excited, too. Can hardly wait. Am sure she'll be as pretty as her momma! Love you.
Uncle Jimm and Aunt Cheryl
You guys do good work. Looks like a healthy little girl. Does she have a name yet? Bet you're getting more excited all the time. I know I am.
Congrats & stay healthy!
Love,
Aunt Charlotte
Awwww, look at her! :) Can't wait to meet her! :)
Post a Comment