Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter fun
















Here are some pictures of our family this Easter sunday. We were able to all be together this Sunday & all go to church together. After church we went up to grandmas & had my favorite (well one of them), Taco Salad & chocolate Eclaire. Mom of course spoiled us with Easter baskets even though I'm sure that John & I are entirely too old to get Easter baskets we sure are enjoying all the candy in them. It's nice to have a Mom that still spoils you. Even though I'm trying to watch my girlish figure.LOL Speaking of weight....Ugh, my last DR appt was in the beginging of April & have gained 17.4 lbs. He said everything still looks right on track. Ive gained the right amount of weight, the baby's measuring the exact amout they are looking for & everythings good:-) I hope it all stays so simple. I have just started to have some swelling in my ankles but usually only on the days that I work 12 hrs. Ive really enjoyed the last 29 weeks. With hardly and problems I have been very lucky & hope that when I decide to do this again it is as easy the second time around.











3 comments:

Uncle Jimm said...

A MIGHTY FINE LOOKING GROUP!!!HUGS AND KISSES, AUNT CHERYL AND UNCLE JIMM

Aunt Vi said...

Beautiful family. So glad you'
re doing so well. Hope you have an easy delivery! Give my love to all!

Dorcas said...

Those are really good pictures of all of you!! The kiddo's are getting so big. And so are you, Katressa :o)) Hope everything is going well for you!