I can't believe that she finally here but she is. All the waiting and wondering is over and a different kind of life has started for us. Olivia Marie was born 6-21-09 on Father's Day. She weighed 6lbs. 12oz. and only 19"long. She has already had lots of visitors, including big sister Ellie. Stay tuned for more updates later.
7 years ago
5 comments:
Congrats again to you and John! Olivia is a beautiful baby girl! You were awesome Katressa! Made it look so easy! :) Enjoy your time off work and happy snuggles!
PS! You could've done without that last picture on here! :)
Congratulations Katressa & John. You've got a beautiful little girl. Best wishes for your cute little family. Keep the pics coming. Lots of luv to all.
She's a little doll baby!! Congratulations to the new Mommy & Daddy!!
Of course she is beautiful.. I LOVE YOU OLIVIA MARIE
I'm so happy for you & John!!!! Cammi has been asking & asking when we are going to see her. :)
Post a Comment