Just a quick update to let everyone know that we are home and doing very well. Olivia is so beautiful & so much fun to have around. When she left the hospital her weight was 6lbs 8 oz. As of her appt yesterday she is a whopping 6lbs 9 oz. She is so tiny that we are afraid we are going to break her! We have been very busy since we have been home. We have had alot of visitors plus John's birthday was the 24th. He said that Olivia was the best Father's Day & birthday gift ever:-) Makenzie and Ellie do really with her other than fighting over who gets to hold her.
We had a really good labor & delivery thanks to Karen who is the best nurse ever. I was unsure about it at first but in the end I'm sooo glad she was my nurse. I wasn't nervous at all after I found out that she was going to be taking care of me. I checked in at 7am got my medicine at 8:30, they broke my water at 9:30 and Olivia was born at 3:22 that afternoon! It all went surprisingly fast! So far everything has went very well, she is even doing pretty well at sleeping during the night. Not nearly as bad as I had imagined. I'm not sure how often I will get to update my blog but I will do my best to post pictures for all to enjoy!!
7 years ago
5 comments:
Awe, She's so cute. I bet you're hving lots of fun. Enjoy her while she's little cause they grow up way too fast. The pics are great. Keep them coming. Hugs & kisses.
Baby Olivia is soooo cute. I can't wait to see and hold her. I hope you don't mind but I copied and pasted a picture to the July church bulletin. You can kill me later! Janet
Sorry we're late responding, although we saw the pictures earlier.
A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!! Olivia is so CUTE! Can't wait to see her and you all. Hope it's soon! Meanwhile, keep us all updated. We are all well.
LOL Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Jimm
PS Aunt Cheryl officially is now retired! (as of 6/30/09)
Keep checking for a new update on Olivia. I hope & pray her blood work comes back good!!
She is a doll..as you can tell..I don't get on an update as much as I would like! She looks like you. Aren't they so much fun? She was a bit smaller than Katelynn..but She did drop to 6lbs 6 oz and now is a whopping 7lbs 12.5oz...I know about feeling like your going to break her..but I love haveing such a small baby!
Post a Comment