7 years ago
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Some pictures of my little chatterbox
Just wanted to update everyone & let you know that Olivia is doing great. I want to thank everyone who prayed for her when she was so sick. She came through H1n1 like a trooper. At her 4 month appt 2 weeks ago she weighed 138.lbs & was 23 inches long. Dr Gilmore said she is very advanced for her age as far as motor skills etc. She is getting so big already. She has discovered that she can laugh & scream really loud & that everyone laughs & thinks that its just so cute. That's all cute & stuff but Sunday (I hear) she was doing it in church & wouldn't quit, so Mom had to take her out. She has since then started doing that in her SLEEP. Not so cute at 2 & 5 am being woke up by a sleeping screaming laughing baby. (it was cute the first 3 times, now I miss my sleep!) She is doing great & is such a happy baby. I am very blessed to have such a good baby. I just hope she stays great & is a great little lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love her big eyes!
She's so pretty! :)
Post a Comment