Thursday, July 8, 2010

Olivia's first birthday!

The outfit gma got livy. so cute
Reading her new book

John finally got his own cake. LOL


Oh its so yummy ma!!





























The decorations. I made the tablecloth :-)








We got Livy a wagon for her birthday and most days thats where she stays is in her wagon










Her cake





















Here are some pic of my baby's 1st birthday party. We had a very full few days leading up to Livy's birthday. She turned 1 june 21st, Johns bday was the 24th. We had a little family get together for both parties. I had John tricked into thinking that after his bday we were done celebrating when in fact I had planned a surprise party for him on Friday. We had his party Friday, & did Livys party on saturday. I also had garage sales both days (why i dont know, i guess to make money). Then the day after Livys party we left for our vacation! We had a blast at both parties. I love ladybugs so that was the theme of Livy's party. I really cant believe my baby is one already. Time really has flown by. I love my daughter more than anything in this world & im so glad she's in my life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Time does fly! Very cute party!