I'm getting worse & worse in my "busyness" about having John take pictures of me this pregnancy. So here is a quick update. We are 26 weeks along. He is doing great, growing like he should be etc. He seems very, very active allllll the time. I'm hoping that's not a sign of how active he will be when he's born, if so he will be keeping Mommy on her toes.
Tuesday is my next appt & after that I will be going every 3 weeks. I'm really hoping that I don't really have 96 days left but as long as he's born healthy I guess all the rib kicking & punching &, severe back pain & all the other problems he gives Mommy will just have to be dealt with :)
We are super excited to meet little Alexander Michael Roberts! Olivia talks to my belly quite a bit & calls my ever growing belly "bubby". She kisses him goodnight so I think she's going to make an excellent big sister. She is growing so fast & is so smart. I'll post some pics of her soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment