Thanks for updating your blog and for the awesome pictures!! Oh, my are the kiddos ever growing. They are so cute. I'd love to squeeze them :o) Happy belated birthday to everyone!! I can't believe that Olivia is 3 yrs and Alex 1 yr already. Miss Olivia has the most mischievous look about her, Alex is really growing and changing his looks and little Brayton is so cute. They sure don't stay little long!! Again, thanks for the update. Love you all!!
Happy birthday Olivia, Alex & John (love how you put it , well, John's just 1 year older, lol!) The pics are great. Keep them coming. Hugs & kisses to all!
3 comments:
Thanks for updating your blog and for the awesome pictures!! Oh, my are the kiddos ever growing. They are so cute. I'd love to squeeze them :o) Happy belated birthday to everyone!! I can't believe that Olivia is 3 yrs and Alex 1 yr already. Miss Olivia has the most mischievous look about her, Alex is really growing and changing his looks and little Brayton is so cute. They sure don't stay little long!! Again, thanks for the update. Love you all!!
Happy birthday Olivia, Alex & John (love how you put it , well, John's just 1 year older, lol!) The pics are great. Keep them coming. Hugs & kisses to all!
Dorcas, Whats your blogs name again?
Post a Comment