Friday, October 26, 2007

Back home!!!!!!!!!

I'm finally home & back to work :-) Still not thrilled about being at work but I guess it's better than laying around at home getting bedsores. Lol. I am feeling much better but I still have a headache that WONT go away. It was definitely different being at the other end of the hospital bed & also my first ride in an ambulance (really it's NOT exciting & I don't recommend it!!!)
I was only in the hospital for something like 27 hours or something like that but it felt like forever. All my tests came back just fine so they have no idea what caused my to pass out & quit breathing like that. Not very comforting knowing there's a chance it could happen again but life goes on. Good thing is I didn't have a seizure & all my heart tests came back good.My BP is still kinda low & my headache won't go away but I feel ten times better:-) Thanks Jonathan for coming to see me even if it was to get away from the twins & Buddy!!!! LOL...... I would appreciate your prayers because I'm still kinda scared about being at home by myself since they don't know whats wrong. Anyways thought I would let everyone know I'm doing better & I'm home:-)

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

Katressa,
I'm glad you're back home, too! When your Dad called me and told me about you, I was really shocked. Someone your age should not be having problems like that!! Take care of yourself. Want you to know we're praying for you!
Love ya lots!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are doing better! We've been praying for you.

How was the trip? Sounds like it was a good game to attend! :-)

Jonathan Walden said...

Maybe all you needed was to attend a Colts game! How are you doing now? We are expecting some pictures.
We requested prayer for you at church yesterday, hope this week is much better for you. Have the headaches gone away yet?