
I'm back from my spur of the moment mini-vacation:-) It was awesome & I really thought about not coming home. LOL. Friday after I got off work we headed to North Carolina to be there for the Colts game this weekend. We stopped in Tennessee friday night in the mountains so we could enjoy them in the daylight on saturday. They were beautiful!! We got to Charlotte around 3p.m. on saturday & spent most of that day looking for tickets & walking around downtown. It was a blast. The people were there were so nice even though they gave us a hard time about the Colts:-) We showed them in the end!!! We were sooooooooo ready for the game Sunday. We ended up trading up our seats for MUCH better seats. I've never been to a game so that in itself was exciting enough, but it was also the first time Payton beat the Panthers! It was an awesome game!!!! We left for S.Carolina the next morning. We decided to go to Hilton Head Island.
It was a beautiful drive down there & I couldnt wait to get to the ocean. Finally we got there & got an ocean front room. We then went golfing (no I dont play but I can sure drive a mean golf cart:-) & it was my first time to see alligators on a golf course. The first one that we seen was a very harmless looking baby gator but the 2nd one was MUCH bigger. We saw all kinds of interesting birds & animals. My favorite part of the whole trip was the ocean.It's always so peaceful & a good time to forget all the stressful things at home. The first day started out cloudy & gloomy but ended up being sunny & gorgeous.Tuesday was SOOOOO beautiful that I really didnt want to even leave. It was awesome to wake up & look out the off the balcony & see the ocean. I forgot to take my camera because we were in such a rush I didnt have time for film (my digital's not working!) but the picture below is what it looked like from the room. Awesome!! Oh well, today it's back to work & back to reality LOL.
It was a great end to a great weekend. Now if I could only find tickets to the Colts & Patriots game it would be a perfect week!!!!!!!!!!! I got kinda sick again on the trip & I'm supposed to have an MRI to try to see why I'm still getting dizzy & having headaches so, we'll see what they find if anything. So keep praying for me!!!
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun quick trip! Glad you got to go and had a great time!
We'll be praying for you and your MRI results!
Fun, fun, fun, you lucky dawg! :)
Keep us posted on the MRI results. We'll be praying too! ((HUGS))
I guess since the Colts won, you can go to another game! That had to be so much fun! Gald you enjoyed it, now get to feeling better soon!
Post a Comment