Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy belated Kyle


It's not that I forgot his birthday, I was just busy sneaking around trying to get him to Columbus from Bedford without no one knowing he was coming home for Thanksgiving!!

So, Happy belated 20th Kyle!! Also I know that Michelle & Kyle share a birthday so Happy Belated to you to Michelle!!! I had to do a little bit of deceiving Mom & Dad to throw them off any track they may have been on where they thought Kyle was coming home, but it was all for a good cause. (Other that Mom having what seemed like a heart attack.) LOL I drove down to Bedford yesterday & picked him up then we drove back to surprise Dad. I told Dad my toilet was leaking water all over my bathroom & 2 hours later (I'm glad it wasn't really leaking) Kyle surprised him by "fixing" my toilet when Dad walked in.What a surprise!! The award for the loudest scream in a public place goes to my Mom for how she reacted when we surprised her in Wal-Mart. Yes, believe it or not my Mom was very loud about it!!! I tried to act like I wasn't anywhere around them crazy people when others came running to see what was wrong! Anyways I just wanted to wish Kyle a Happy Birthday:-)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! Hope you have a great time together!

Thanks for the belated b-day wish!

Karen Walden said...

That is hilarious! I can totall see your Mom screaming in Wal-mart! Now, what is your Dad going to do about going to Dorcas' for Thanksgiving!? Bet he doesn't end up going after all! That is awesome that Kyle is home! I just asked your Mom on Sunday night if he was coming home and she said, "No!" Hope you all have a great weekend together!!!

Nettie's Nook said...

Just remember that pay backs are good! Sometime you might get SURPRISED! Love you anyway!

Steve Hight said...

Isn't it fun to surprise people like that? Where in Bedford did you pick Kyle up? Remember, we live here now; give us a holler.

Steve Hight said...

Here being Bedford.