John, Katressa, Makenzie, Ellie, Olivia & Baby Alex
Thursday, November 1, 2007
MRI
For all of my concerned followers: Mainly Jonathan & Denise:-) LOL My MRI is scheduled for Monday the 5th at 2:30 .I'm hoping they find out whyI'm still having headaches!!!!! I'm over it!! I'll post whatever they find whenever I find out.Keep your fingers crossed!
I totally feel for you about the headaches. I suffer from migraines, and they are not fun at all. I had a bad spell of them this summer. Two months with a migraine everyday = Not cool! I had tests run as well. I hope they find the cause of your headaches. I will be praying for you.
Vanessa: Ive had my share of headaches but never like this. Its the only thing that can be associated as to why I passed out & quit breathing n stuff so..... as much as I dont want anything to be seen, I wanna know whats wrong so it dont happen again.
4 comments:
Katressa,
I totally feel for you about the headaches. I suffer from migraines, and they are not fun at all. I had a bad spell of them this summer. Two months with a migraine everyday = Not cool!
I had tests run as well. I hope they find the cause of your headaches. I will be praying for you.
Vanessa
I'm sorry you still aren't feeling great. I don't want the MRI to show anything but I DO want you to get feeling better!
((HUGS)) I'll be praying for you! Love ya!
Vanessa: Ive had my share of headaches but never like this. Its the only thing that can be associated as to why I passed out & quit breathing n stuff so..... as much as I dont want anything to be seen, I wanna know whats wrong so it dont happen again.
Hope you find out what the problem has been!!
Post a Comment