
Even though the Colts lost to the Chargers Sunday it was still an awesome game to go to.It was soooooo loud in the dome from all the cheering that I left with my ears ringing & a sore throat from all MY cheering:-)LOL Sorry Joanthan W. I did all i could to help them win:-)!!! I took some pictures so someday I may post them. I guess i'll be cheering for Green Bay to win now.Anyone other than the Patriots!!
10 comments:
And were you one that boo'd that poor little girl? LOL
actually...........yes i was!!!LOL
I hope you cheer for Green Bay or you might be in trouble with your Aunt Charlotte! hehehehehe :))
Too bad to waste a good season. I am with you in cheering for GB.
hi
Are you taking a long winter nap?
So, for your birthday do we get a new post?
Happy 25th Birthday!!
Happy birthday, to you (Katressa), Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday, dear Katressa!
Happy birthday to you!!!
AND MANY, MANY MORE!!
Happy Birthday,Katressa!Hope your dLuv u!ay is extra special,just like u.Luv u!
Happy Birthday, girl!
Post a Comment