Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy................


........Birthday to my Mom on the 7th. Your the best Mom ever & I can't wait to spend the day with you tomorrow. You are a wonderful person even though you don't always see it in yourself. I love you very much:-)







...........Anniversary. I want to wish my parents a very Happy Anniversary . Even though
Mom will spend most of her day with me scrapbooking tomorrow, maybe you'll find time to do something special this weekend. I just want to say that I couldn't ask for better parents.They have always been there when I needed them & when anyone else has needed them. So.............hope you guys have a great day:-) and I love you both very much!









8 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Happy Anniversary to your parents and Happy Birthday to Annette on Monday! At least she probably won't have to work on her birthday!
(Their anniversary was my Grandma Brown's birthday too!) :(

Nettie's Nook said...

Katressa Dawn are you trying to make me cry! You know that Daddy & I both love you so very much. You have been a very good daughter. Can't wait til tomorrow and I have to remind you Dad our anniversary is the 4th not the 5th!!!! Love You so much. Mom

Karen Walden said...

I didn't think their anniversary was the 5th! (That is my Gma Brown's birthday!) I see that Pauline has it right in our local newspaper though!!! :) Hope they have a great day together anyway!

Katressa said...

I HAVE MY DAYS MESSED UP:-(

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Annette!!! AND Happy Anniversary to you both! May you have many, many more!

A Peek Into My Life said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday! With lots of love from us!

Angie D said...

Oh Eek! I'm late, but Happy Everything! Hope to see you at IHC.

Gene Davis said...

Tell the old lady that I said happy birthday. Sh eis so old I am not sure if she will remember me? I am the young guy who use to be in theri youth group. Make sure you get her some prunes...a woman her age needs these every day.