
...is the date that is set for John & I to take a little trip to Tennessee.........oh and down the aisle. LOL. It's going to be a small wedding with only a few people attending so please don't feel left out if you don't get an invite.We are planning to have a reception when we get back-October 4th and everyone is invited to the reception.More info to come about that in the following months.....Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
Congrats Katressa! I'll mark October 4th on my calendar! ;o)
Im sure ROdney wouldnt min a hunting trip
congrats Katressa!
Congratulations girl! We are happy for you! I'll be looking forward to beautiful wedding pics! We'll do our best to be at your reception in October!
It's marked on the calendar!Congratulations to you both!
I'll drag him by his toenails!
Nah, he'd give up a hunting trip for you, my dear 'Tressa!
Post a Comment