
It's a girl!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I can upload pictures from the ultrasound soon. They said that she's the exact size she should be for 20 weeks. All the organs are looking good and everythings right on track!!! It's all very exciting! We were hoping for a boy playmate for Matthew but a girl will work just fine!!! Sorry such a short post but I will try to post pics later!!!
7 comments:
Yippee!!! I was right!! I'm so happy for you and John. Matthew and your baby will be good playmates. It will be fine. I hope everything continues to progress well for you and baby :o)
Finally!!! I've been checking all day to see if you had posted yet! :) Congrats!!! We've had a lot of fun with our little girl! Matthew won't care if it's a girl cousin! They'll be good buddies!
Congratulations on your little girl. I'm happy that all's going well for you. Stay healthy. Can't wait to see pics. Thanks for posting. suppose the girls are excited. Luv to all.
I'm so excited! :) Post pictures of her - and you! Let us watch you grow. :)
Congrads on the girl!! I'm having so much fun shopping for a girl. You will have alot of fun too!!!
SUPERBEOUS!!!!We are soooo happy for you!!Congratulations to you and John. Love, Uncle Jimm & Aunt Cheryl
Happy birthday, Sweet 'Tater!!
Post a Comment