Happy Birthday to the best grandma in the whole world. I am so blessed to have such a great grandma in my life. She has always been there for everyone in her family with no regards to herself. She has the biggest heart of anyone I have ever seen. She is the most self LESS person I have ever seen! I am sure there is a special place for her in Heaven. She has always been such a good example to us & always been there if ANY of us every needed her. We always know if we ever need anything, Grandma will help any way she can. She has never judged us even though we havent always made the best decisions. We knew how she felt about whatever situation without hhaving to say 1 word because of how she has lived her life. I just want to say how much I love my Grandma & how blessed we ALL are to have her as a Grandma !!
7 years ago

3 comments:
Yes your Grandma is a very special lady and my BEST friend...
Your great-grandma--& our sweet Aunt--is a true lady. She is always the same, no matter what comes her way. Although she is my "in-law", I have come to love her as my own aunt. And I love the pictures!
Post a Comment