2010
For the last 4 years Ellie has takend tap dance lessons. At the end of a very long practice season (the entire school year) they have a tap recital. The theme is always praising God through dance. Every song they dance to whether its tap, ballet or just dance it's always to songs that are about praising God. This year was Ellie's 4th recital & every year she amazes me at how much she has learned. No matter how clumsy & downright silly she is every other day of the year, she seems to pull it together every year for her recital & amaze me at how well she does. Just wanted to say how proud I am of her & post some pics of how cute she is on her costume. I am missing 1 picture from 2 years ago but thought I would post the pictures that I do have & say Congrats to Ellie & say how proud I am of her :)

No comments:
Post a Comment