
After reading Angie & Nicole's blog I have come to the conclussion that God must be in an extra giving mood!!Nicole got her dress, Angie her piano & I got my car!!!! I finally found a car that will last me for awhile & was a good price!! 1996 Honda Accord. I know from my parents & grandparents having Honda's, they last forever which is what I need. (As long as I don't wreck it!) It will be nice to have a vehicle again that's reliable & hasn't been wrecked. A friend was nice enough to loan me the money to pay for it so it all finally worked out. I can't wait to get off work so I can go pick it up. Tomorrow night Makenzie's coming over for a sleepover so I'm excited about that too!! I'm not quite sure what we will do yet, but whatever we do I'm sure we will have fun hanging out. Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
God's taking good care of you, Katressa!
Congrats on getting your "NEW" car!! It's always nice to have a reliable on:) Why don't you test drive it out to see us? You should make plans to come out over Thanksgiving as some of the rest of the family is coming for our annual "Black Friday" shopping spree. We always have a blast even though a certain Aunt of your's does spill her coffee in my car:))) Let me know if you can come!! I'll make room. You know I have several sofas. (Smiling)
God definitely cares about the details in your life. I'm really happy you have a car!
(Now we need to reschedule that museum visit!) :)
Congrats on your new car! We are happy for you!
Denise: Makenzie & I still wanna go :-)
Post a Comment