Sunday, March 1, 2009

Random pictures from this winter...


Matthew after his bath when he spent the night with us last monday
My favorite kids in the world



Acting innocent

Cammo boys



Dad & Kyle diggin out my car





Zeb & I at the Monster truck show.


Makenzie at the monster trucks








Makenzie & Zeb bundled up going to Lucas Oil Stadium







Makenzie & Ellie At Makenzie's party at the skating rink












John & makenzie a Disney on Ice for Ellie birthday





Ellie & I at Disney on ice










Waiting for the show to begin!






















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a group of good looking kids there, even the big kids. lol!!! How are you feeling? Getting anxious? Stay well. Give my love to all.

A Peek Into My Life said...

Lots & lots of fun stuff going on! :) Lots of cute kiddos too! Miss you guys........!

Anonymous said...

You've such a beautiful family!
LOVE and HUGS to ALL
Uncle Jimm and Aunt Cheryl

Dorcas said...

I can't get over how much Little Matthew is growing! And the girls are cute as ever!! Looks like you all have been busy.